DCPro is probably the most flexible online pupil tracking system available today.
- Tracking how you want it
- Completely bespoke grade sets and objectives
- Intuitive and time saving
- Informs next steps for progression
- All the reports you need in one place
- Securely collaborate across consortia or clusters
- Parental reporting
- Automatically updates from SIMS
- Instant updates. All changes are immediate, no more forgetting to save before you close the window.
- View and enter data for whole groups of pupils at once. You can flood fill and adjust targets and assessments quickly and easily.
- Move new curriculum objectives between year groups or grades.
- Parental reporting module uses comments and assessments built up through the tracker, ensuring everything you need to write accurate and meaningful reports is at your fingertips.
- DCPro supports all modern web browsers, and because it is web based, you can rest assured that the system is always up to date with the latest technology and the latest government guidelines.
Online Reporting Made Easy
DCPro pupil tracker is unique, linking teacher assessments, targets, interventions and pastoral factors. It meets all the requirements of the new Ofsted framework and the new curriculum whilst at the same time allowing you to easily highlight the progress made by individual pupils, classes and groups, keeping the whole school picture in mind. Pupil tracking has never been easier or more powerful.
When the government changes what is to be measured, DCPro will be updated too! When a new Ofsted framework requires you to monitor and track different things, DCPro will reflect these changes without you needing to upgrade.
Spotted something missing? Got an idea for a new feature? Need the data in a certain format to match a report you use in school or with governors? Not a problem...
You can commission a new report or feature, or many of schools are requesting the same report or feature then it will be developed as part of the core product.