Data Assessment & Web Design
Whether you are looking for something off the shelf or a bespoke solution, the tools you need are right here.
Flexible, Powerful Online Assessment & Analysis
- Tracking how you want it
- Completely bespoke grade sets and objectives
- Intuitive and time saving
- Informs next steps for progression
- All the reports you need in one place
- Parental reporting
Custom Websites built for you with industry-standard content management systems (WordPress).
Pupil Assessment & Reporting Software
Need a cost-effective, customer-friendly Pupil Assessment & Reporting System?
DCPro Assessment is for you!
Used by over 390 schools throughout the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East and Thailand.
Alternative Provision Attendance Software
Effortlessly oversee your Alternative Provision Cohort with this straightforward software
Supervise your cohort in alternative provision
- Supervise students in alternative provision.
- Establish alternative provision schedules.
- Incorporate supplementary alerts, comments, demographics, and medical requirements.
- Provide contact information.
- Assign key workers.
- Assign Education Welfare Officers (EWOs).
End the Hassle of Multiple Calls
- Experience Real-Time Online Attendance Recording
- Instantly access Attendance Data
- Share comments alongside attendance records
- View Attendance for any date, current and past years
A.P. Reporting Services
- Comprehensive attendance history for pupils, spanning multiple providers.
- Attendance breakdown by provider.
- Provider-specific attendance data for individual or groups of schools.
- Changes in provision.
If you would like to know more ask for a DCPro Alternative Provision demo by clicking the button below.
Website Design and Development
Designed specifically for you and your business
The team at Different Class will design and develop a website for your needs. Working with cutting-edge technology and industry-standard Content Management Systems (CMS), to give you a leg-up over your peers and competition.
Different Class will analyse your current business needs and apply them to the design of your website.
Your website will be built to ensure it works on mobile phones, tablets and all website browsers.
When your website has been completed. You will be trained on how to edit and add content to your website.
- Industry standard Content Management System (CMS)
- Designed specifically for you and your business needs.
- Website Hosting included on Different Class’ secure servers.
- Your website is developed to be entirely functional on tablets, mobile phones and all web browsers.
- 7-Day a Week Technical Support via telephone and Email.
- Two-full training sessions to ensure that you know how to use and create content for your website.
To see more of the Website Portfolio, click the button below.
Robust, Secure Web Hosting
Nightly and Weekly Back-ups
What They’re Saying
Any schools looking for an easy report writing tool, contact Different Class. They have taken our format, made the programme work its magic to input all of the data etc and all we do is write our comments. Termly reports take less than 5 minutes per child.
A pleasure working with you guys as always. Thanks also to Mark.”
We have been able to adapt the data recording system so it fits our needs – this has included adding specific data drops, intervention and assessments results, SEND and EAL specific data. All of this has enabled us to keep accurate records/ measures of progress for all of our pupils/ key groups.
Recently we have added the behaviour recording system which again we have adapted to fit our schools systems and we are working with the team around provision mapping. We really like that this system has the potential to have everything in one place rather than buying several different packages.
The DCPro development team are a joy to work with – they are solution focused, helpful and human! Nothing is too much trouble and they are keen that their product meets your requirements. The training and support is professional and well received – no question is deemed silly.
In a nutshell we highly recommend the product and can not fault the professionalism and approachability of the team (alongside their humour and can do attitude).”
“I would like to thank you for your support with the few technical issues we have had. Your responses have always been quick and you seem to be able to solve everything without fuss…
I think the system is smart and professional and the hard work we’ve put in to getting these done will have been well worth it.
The autumn term and spring reports should be very straightforward!”
Always ready to help
We always aim to respond to all messages and requests within 48 Hours.