We (Different Class Solutions Ltd, the company that provides DCPro) are committed to protecting your privacy and safety of your personal data.
This Policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site. This does not cover the data sent to us by your school management information system for the provision of the full service for DCPro – this is covered by the data processing agreement that is signed between the school and ourselves when you sign up to our services.
We may update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
What We Collect
- Any contact details that you may provide to us via the website
- Information contained in emails or other correspondence from you and records of consultation and meetings held with you.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How we store your personal data
The data that we control will normally be stored and processed in the United Kingdom. Your personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA) – including by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our third parties, e.g. payment providers, for the purposes of processing any payments that you may make to us.
Where your personal data is transferred outside of the EEA, we require that appropriate safeguards are in place.
We are independently certified to the industry standard for data security, ISO27001 which helps us maintain security across our business.
How we use your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To inform you of any changes to the products or services that you purchase from us.
- To raise invoices and arrange payment with you.
- To provide you with information about future events, changes to our services, updates and blogs, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations in relation to any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Any purpose which is permitted or required by applicable law.
- To carry out any other purpose which is disclosed to you and to which you agree.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of ou business, to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
What are your rights
You have a right to request access to data that we hold about you. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. Should you wish to be excluded from receiving such data, or otherwise inform us or ask us for further information you should contact us at email@example.com
“provides us with a comprehensive range of data, presented in different formats, which has been adapted over several years. The prompt support from technical staff is a benefit, particularly the working knowledge of school systems which the directors have used to develop the online system.”
National Leader of Education
“DCPro gives our school instant access to a wealth of progress and attainment information in a variety of bespoke reports. It has helped our school to be committed to reducing the workload of teachers and enabled staff to use assessment more efficiently in terms of one place with many uses. Furthermore, we have always been impressed with the quick responsiveness of the team at Dcpro to create our reports and support with anything technical that may arise. ”