The complete solution for reporting to parents. Design your parental report exactly how you want to be. Tell us what you want to include and how you want it to look and we will make it do exactly that.
- Simple, effective and easy to use.
- Updates from SIMS.
- Include data from DCPro Pupil Tracking
- Monitor who has entered comments and who has not
Complete Flexibility over comments
- Create your own comment banks – edit comments by hand
- Build up your own personal comment bank from comments entered throughout the year on DCPro
- For secondary schools build in form tutor, head or year, head of department/subject, SLT and head teacher comments.
- Set it up so the head of year approves the form tutor comments, and the head of department the subject comments before SLT review.
Pre-printing approval mechanism
See what teachers have written and either approve or reject entries. Rejecting a report sends it back to the teacher for them to try again.
- You can correct simple typos and mistakes right then and there.
- No wasted print runs
- Save time, money and effort by using DCPro parental reporting.
“provides us with a comprehensive range of data, presented in different formats, which has been adapted over several years. The prompt support from technical staff is a benefit, particularly the working knowledge of school systems which the directors have used to develop the online system.”
National Leader of Education
“DCPro gives our school instant access to a wealth of progress and attainment information in a variety of bespoke reports. It has helped our school to be committed to reducing the workload of teachers and enabled staff to use assessment more efficiently in terms of one place with many uses. Furthermore, we have always been impressed with the quick responsiveness of the team at Dcpro to create our reports and support with anything technical that may arise. ”